If you are having a mechanical issue with your vehicle, please follow the steps below to file a claim. If you are with a repair facility, please click on the “Submit Estimate” button below.
- Take your vehicle to a licensed repair facility that has internet access and an email account. We communicate authorizations for covered repairs through email and repair shops will collect payment through our website for covered repairs.
- Authorize the repair facility to diagnose the problem that you are experiencing with your vehicle. Please instruct the repair facility to NOT begin the repair until they have received an authorization from PRco for covered repairs. Any repairs done without authorization can not be paid for by the contract.
- Once the repair facility knows what is wrong with the vehicle, please have the repair facility email an estimate to email@example.com. PRco’s claims department will respond within 30 minutes of receiving the estimate from your repair shop.
- If the shop has questions and would like to speak with an adjuster, please ask them to note this information in their emailed estimate.
- If your vehicle needs to be towed, towing charges are a refundable expense under the contract when PRco authorizes for a covered repair (Please refer to your contract for limits on this contract benefit).
- If you need a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired, this benefit is available with a covered repair once the repairs have been authorized or when PRco requires an inspection. You can rent a vehicle from any licensed car rental agency and the contract can reimburse you according to the terms of the contract. We also have an account with Enterprise and can set up direct billing once we have authorized repairs.
- Once the repairs are complete, please make sure to confirm that the issues are resolved. If there are any problems remaining with the vehicle, please let the repair facility know so that they can diagnose the problem.
- If you have an emergency mechanical repair outside our normal business hours, you are responsible for authorizing and paying for the repair. Prior to performing the repair, please leave the following information in our general voice mail box at 800-388-7726 or in the form found through the button below: Your name, contract or policy number, area code, telephone number and the nature of the emergency repair. After performing the emergency repair, you must call us during the next normal business hours and provide documentation for us to determine if the emergency repair is covered according to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of your contract or policy.
If you have questions about the claim process for your contract that are not addressed in the information above, please complete our simple contact form that you can access from the button below.